In many countries, multiple IP has generated discord, between the territorial and legal on this technology, it is clear and should be clear that VoIP technology is not a service as such, but a technology that uses the Internet Protocol (IP) through which compressed and decompressed in a highly efficient data packets or datagrams, to allow communication of two or more clients via a network like the Internet. With this technology can deliver voice and videoconferencing, among others.
Defined in 1996 by the ITU (International Telecommunication Union) provides a number of different manufacturers to standards that can evolve together. For the standard structure provides the following advantages:
- Allows you to control network traffic and therefore less chance of the occurrence of significant declines in performance. Supported in IP networks have the following advantages:
- It is independent of the physical network that supports it. Allows integration with existing large IP networks.
- It is independent of hardware.
- Lets be implemented in both software and hardware, with the particularity that the hardware would eliminate the initial impact for the common user.
- The integration of video and POS.
- Provides a link to the traditional telephone network. Continue Reading